Atenção! Pedimos paciência, pois a presente página de letras & traduções não está plenamente concluída. Atualizaremos gradativamente e agradecemos a compreensão.

Now is not Enough




Composição: Kerli Kõiv
Categoria: Unreleased


I was weak and powerless
I tasted
Oh so well
All your games and emptiness
You chocked me
You never cared

Hear me out
I said
Make me shout
Get down and beg

Now it's your time to be scared
You'll take it
You'll like it

Hear me out
Hear me out before you're
Walking out that door
You see it now
But now is not enough
You're not worth fighting for

I enjoy your helplessness
You're screaming
But no one hears
Be prepared to be possessed
You'll take it
You'll like it

Hear me out
Hear me out before you're
Walking out that door
You see it now
But now is not enough
You're not worth fighting for

And hear me out
And hear me out before you're
Walking out that door
You see it now
But now is not enough
You're not worth fighting for

I enjoy your helplessness
You're screaming
But no one hears
Be prepared to be possessed
You're screaming
But no one hears

Hear me out
Hear me out before you're
Walking out that door
You see it now
But now is not enough
You're not worth fighting for

And hear me out
And hear me out before you're
Walking out that door
You see it now
But now is not enough
You're not worth fighting for