Atenção! Pedimos paciência, pois a presente página de letras & traduções não está plenamente concluída. Atualizaremos gradativamente e agradecemos a compreensão.

Bubble Gum




Composição: nononono
Categoria: Novo Álbum {ainda sem nome}



Hey shopkeeper
Can I have some of the yellow
Some of the pink
Some of the music in the monitors louder

Uh huh, uh huh

I got so many to chose from
I could be chewing for days
And I won't share with the classroom
Don't give a f**k what you say

Got every kind you can think of
I can't just have only one
I wanna double my pleasure
I wanna double my fun

You want it, I got it
I'm not gonna give it up
you want it, I got it
I'm not gonna give you

Bubble bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum yum
Bubble bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum yum
You want it, I got it
But you're not gonna get none
Of my bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum

I blow them big as I can
Create a total eclipse
And when they pop
I lick the bubble gum off of my lips

And when they lose all the flavor
I stick them under my seat
Got every shade of the rainbow
Wrigley's jealous of me

You want it, I got it
I'm not gonna give it up
you want it, I got it
I'm not gonna give you

Bubble bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum yum
Bubble bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum yum
You want it, I got it
But you're not gonna get none
Of my bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum

Blow them big as I can
Blow them big as I can
Blow them big as I can
Blow them big as I can

Uh huh, uh huh
Let's go!

Bubble bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum yum
Bubble bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum yum
You want it, I got it
But you're not gonna get none
Of my bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum

Bubble bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum yum
Bubble bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum yum
You want it, I got it
But you're not gonna get none
Of my bubble bubble gum
Bubble yum